Your Inferno Cab Heater is warrantied to be free from defects in material and craftsmanship for 1-year from the date of purchase. A product warranty is valid to the original purchaser only and is not transferable.
Issues NOT covered by Warranty in any situation:
- Normal wear or damage resulting from use contrary to instructions, negligent use, or misuse of the product.
- Damages which can be caused during normal installation of a heater, whenever proper procedures are not followed.
- Repair or alteration of the heater kit.
- Forces of Nature.
STEP 1 – Contact and Review Process: Email the following information to email@example.com
- Shipping Address
- Daytime contact telephone number
- Email address
- Where your item was purchased from (Address of Dealer or Website Address)
- Part Number of Heater Kit purchased
- Full description of the reason for Warranty
- A copy of your proof of purchase
STEP 2 – The Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) and Return Shipment
If your warranty claim is approved, you will be emailed an RMA number. Please package the return item(s) and write the RMA number on the outside of the box and return the package to:
Inferno Cab Heaters
1404 22nd St N
Humboldt, IA 50548
Inferno Cab Heaters highly recommend that you insure your parcel, Inferno Cab Heaters is not responsible for product lost or damaged during shipment.
If your item is covered by the warranty the item will be replaced and sent back free of charge. For items not covered by the warranty, you will receive an estimate of cost to replace.
STEP 3 – Replacement
Once your product is inspected and a defect is found due to defects in material and/or craftsmanship, we will replace your product free of charge to the shipping address originally provided in STEP 1.