Can-Am Commander Cab Heater with Defrost (2009-Current)
Stay warmer outside longer with a top-quality Can-Am Commander Cab Heater with Defrost for 2009-current models from Inferno Cab Heaters. This complete heater kit is a direct fit, hidden from sight and includes everything you need to install it into your Can-Am Commander (2009-current).
It’s built with a SPAL high-performance blower, ensuring longevity and high performance and the fan comes with a 1-year warranty.
Can-Am Commander Inferno Cab Heater Features:
- Direct-fit to your machine and hidden from sight.
- Fits BOTH the Standard and Crew models.
- Includes all necessary components: heater hose, hose splicers, hose clamps, mounting brackets, defrost and floor louvers, ductwork & wiring.
- SPAL multi-speed blower. SPAL is the world leader in high-performance fans and blowers, ensuring performance with longevity that is second to none.
- Includes custom multi-speed switch.
- 18,000 BTU heater.
About Inferno Heaters:
Inferno™ Cabs Heaters is an OEM and Aftermarket Manufacturer of Cab Heaters for use in a wide range of applications. We take pride in producing top quality products that we manufacture right here in the USA. All of our cab heaters come equipped with a SPAL blower and an aluminum heater core, meaning Inferno™ Cab Heaters are built with components that stand above our competition. This is the highest quality and most heavy-duty heater on the market, you will not be disappointed.
We made our mark as a producer of OEM-quality aftermarket cab heating kits for the UTV market. Nobody offers a full line of hidden direct-fit UTV heaters like the Inferno™ line of cab heaters. We bring in each machine and customize a heater that fits ONLY that machine. We design our heaters to be friendly to install and out of sight, making sure you have the cleanest and best-looking heater setup available. Our cab heater kits include all components needed for a complete installation to your machine. Take your UTV to the next level today and purchase an Inferno™ Cab Heater!
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 12 in|